Senior Secondary Wing Examination
Evaluation & promotional Policy from Class XI to Class XII 2017-2018
There will be following three types of exam system:
(i) Unit Tests (Unit Test I + Unit Test II) 10 % weightage for each Unit Test (10% + 10% = 20%).
(ii) Half Yearly – Full Length written examination with 30% weightage.
(iii) Annual Exam-
(a) Theory - Full Length written examination with 50% weightage
(b) Practical exam – Departmental (in the month of February)
|Unit I||Half Yearly||Unit II||Annual Exam||Total|
1. Minimum attendance required – 75% of attendance counted from the opening of class XI up to the end of the month preceding the month in which examination commences in the subjects of internal assessments.
2. Student must appear in all the above mentioned examinations to be eligible for the annual examination except in genuine medical cases (Medical Certificate having the seal and signature of a Competent Medical Authority).
1. Clear pass: Student must obtain 33% marks in each subject.
2. In subject of practical examination student must pass separately in theory and practical papers securing 33% marks in each.
3. Clear fail: Students failing in more than one subject in class XI will be declared fail
1. Student is eligible for supplementary exam if he/she fails in only one subject in class XI.
2. Student must secure 33% marks to pass the Supplementary Exam in one attempt only.
Above policy is framed strictly in accordance with Affiliation Bye-Laws / examination Bye- Laws of CBSE, New Delhi for the session 2017-2018.
(i) Any change in the choice of subjects cannot be entertained after the registration form has been submitted to CBSE – Regional Office, Panchkula (Hry.)
(ii) Parent / Guardian has to attend Parent – Teacher – Meeting (PTM), held periodically to keep a track of child’s performance throughout the academic session.