1. Students should be fully disciplined and engaged.
2. Punctuality counts. Students must attend the school in time and reach at least 5 min. before the first bell rings. The school gate will be close at 07:15 a.m. sharp during summers and 08:15 a.m. during winters. All late arrivals will be sent back home if they arrive after the school gate has been closed. (After being warned twice by the school authorities).
3. Students under no circumstances shall be allowed to leave the school premises except in a medical exigency or with the prior information given to school authorities two days before.
4. Shouting, misbehaving, whistling and quarrelling is strictly prohibited in the campus.
5. Bringing of mobile phones to school is strictly prohibited. Once confiscated the cell phone will not be returned.
6. Bringing of cash more than Rs. 100 / or costly jewellery is not allowed.
7. Students should use dustbins provided and not litter the premises.